Swapna of Crafts and Cooking has tagged me with the Booky MeMe. The rules of the tag are as follows:
- Pick up the nearest book
- Open to page 123
- Find the 5th sentence
- Post the next three sentences
- Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you
Anyway, back to the MeMe. I run to my cupboard, grab the book I am currently reading, turn to page 123, count up to the 5th sentence, and read the next 3 sentences, which happen to be:
- Peita had put up heroic resistance and performed a stunning one-woman show in technicolour and stereophonic sound without the aid of loudspeakers.
- 'I will not return, not on my life.
- Everybody mollycoddles and pampers Eddie. ...'
Book: The Fiction Collection, Volume 2 (20 years of Penuin India)
I would like to pass this to:
A_and_N of Delectably yours,
Bhags of Crazy Curry
Dee of Ammalu's Kitchen
Simran of Bombay Foodie
Vaishali of Holy Cow!
Happy Friendship Day to all:-)